HEALTH AND SAFETY MEASURES
The health and safety of our attendees, guests, volunteers, partners, exhibitors, and employees remain our top priorities. We support the measures taken by the government and health authorities to deal with COVID-19.
In order to respect the Government of Québec directives, attendees must follow the following health and safety measures:
- Wear a mask upon entering the Québec City Convention Centre. It must be worn at all times in common areas and the exhibit hall areas. The directive is required for everyone 12 years and older. As mentioned by Québec’s Health Authority, you can take off the mask to eat.
- Show a valid proof of vaccination (Vaxicode application or a printed PDF version) with a matching valid photo ID for everyone 12 years or older to participate in the event.
- Disinfect hands with an alcohol-based gel disinfection stations are located throughout the Centre (strongly recommended).
- Avoid all direct contact when greeting someone, such as handshaking. Opt for alternative means when greeting people.
- As much as possible, maintain a distance of at least 1 metre (approximately 3 feet) with other people (unless living in the same household).
- Stay home if you have symptoms and are unwell.